Please click here to fill out the BAMFAM 2020-2021 Open Tryout Registration!
Can't make the open workout? Send an email to email@example.com to request a private workout with the coaches in your age group.
1. Membership to Extra Innings Indy South and their 24,000 square foot indoor facility
2. Objective tracking of player improvement as we have partnered with Diamond Kinetics
3. 16 week off-season mental training curriculum designed to develop six tool players with high baseball IQ’s.
4. Player specific recruiting brochures handed out to college coaches as we connect players and parents with schools and opportunities
5. Family (BAMFAM) environment of character development and an emphasis on WHO we are instead of just HOW we play.
6. Top level coaches trained to teach the program using consistent language from 8u-17u
7. High quality partnerships outlined throughout this brochure that will assist in the overall development of your player
8. Organizational positional practice structure focused on building position specific skills and traits
9. "Signature" and "Developmental" programs to fit the needs and goals of players from all skill backgrounds
10. Opportunity to build your legacy by breaking single season, single game, and career #BAM records on your way to potentially being inducted into the BAM Hall of Fame
Baseball Academics Midwest has recently been officially added as a partnered team through the Wilson Premier Club. We are proud to announce that we are now Powered by Demarini. BAM Signature teams will now entertain the option of attending exclusive Wilson Premier Events and as we look forward to continued program growth and expansion! #hardworkpaysoff
Below you will see the tests that you can take. TESTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID IF YOU TAKE LONGER THAN THE ALLOTTED TIME LIMIT AS WE CAN VIEW THAT ON THE REPORT. TESTS AND TIME LIMITS ARE LINKED BELOW:
Baseball Academics Midwest is Indiana’s only travel program focused on developing the SIX tool player. While the five physical skills indicate upside, the sixth tool, mental aptitude for the game, gives a better indication of ceiling and coachability.
Our program is designed to accelerate growth both physically and mentally through the use of a Mental Training Curriculum, Offensive Approach Training, Pitching Approach Training, Baserunning Approach Training, Arm Care Implementation, Hitting Metric/Diamond Kinetics Implementation, Visual Occlusion Training via Axon Sports, and Hand-Eye Training.
Our players are expected to master the mental side of the game in order to perform better physically, and drills/practices are designed to help players convert mental understanding into physical skill.
|Baseball Academics Midwest|
|Address: 5545 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, In 46217|
|Phone Number: 765.620.9957|
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|