First of all, thank you for your continued patience and understanding in this matter. While we are in the dark in many areas regarding the virus and the "right" moves to make, we take the health and safety of our players very seriously, and value that first and foremost. That said, we would rather overreact and be wrong, than underreact and put players in harms way.
For these reasons, we have come to the following decision regarding ALL BAMFAM practices, games, and tournaments between 3/15 and 4/6:
If your family is making a calculated decision to stay home and plan to stay away from the team for the dates mentioned previously, please communicate that to your coaching staff directly so they can plan accordingly. Whatever decision you make regarding baseball/softball will be respected and understood.
All games, tournaments, and practices scheduled to take place AFTER 4/6 will be addressed at a later date. Our hope is that the situation has calmed by then and we can resume regularly scheduled activities, however, we are prepared to extend the date of the previously stated actions or take further action to restrict baseball/softball activity if necessary.
For your convenience, we have included information below regarding a few of our partners so that you can be aware of their plan as well:
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. If your family needs anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out as we want to value and care for every family in the program during this stressful time.
Hard work pays off,
Coaches Jake and Adam
Click the link below and follow the prompts to finalize your player registration and add him/her to the correct roster for the season!
1. Membership to Extra Innings Indy South and their 24,000 square foot indoor facility
2. Objective tracking of player improvement as we have partnered with Diamond Kinetics
3. 16 week off-season mental training curriculum designed to develop six tool players with high baseball IQ’s.
4. Player specific recruiting brochures handed out to college coaches as we connect players and parents with schools and opportunities
5. Family (BAMFAM) environment of character development and an emphasis on WHO we are instead of just HOW we play.
6. Top level coaches trained to teach the program using consistent language from 8u-17u
7. High quality partnerships outlined throughout this brochure that will assist in the overall development of your player
8. Organizational positional practice structure focused on building position specific skills and traits
9. "Signature" and "Developmental" programs to fit the needs and goals of players from all skill backgrounds
10. Opportunity to build your legacy by breaking single season, single game, and career #BAM records on your way to potentially being inducted into the BAM Hall of Fame
Baseball Academics Midwest has recently been officially added as a partnered team through the Wilson Premier Club. We are proud to announce that we are now Powered by Demarini. BAM Signature teams will now entertain the option of attending exclusive Wilson Premier Events and as we look forward to continued program growth and expansion! #hardworkpaysoff
Below you will see the tests that you can take. TESTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID IF YOU TAKE LONGER THAN THE ALLOTTED TIME LIMIT AS WE CAN VIEW THAT ON THE REPORT. TESTS AND TIME LIMITS ARE LINKED BELOW:
Baseball Academics Midwest is Indiana’s only travel program focused on developing the SIX tool player. While the five physical skills indicate upside, the sixth tool, mental aptitude for the game, gives a better indication of ceiling and coachability.
Our program is designed to accelerate growth both physically and mentally through the use of a Mental Training Curriculum, Offensive Approach Training, Pitching Approach Training, Baserunning Approach Training, Arm Care Implementation, Hitting Metric/Diamond Kinetics Implementation, Visual Occlusion Training via Axon Sports, and Hand-Eye Training.
Our players are expected to master the mental side of the game in order to perform better physically, and drills/practices are designed to help players convert mental understanding into physical skill.
|Baseball Academics Midwest|
|Address: 5545 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, In 46217|
|Phone Number: 765.620.9957|
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|